A few photos from my iPhone this week…
Although this week was pretty uneventful, it was still jam packed with plenty of errands for Halloween and gearing up for a photoshoot with the amazing J Petite. We shot some new outfits for November and also took some couple photos at the Arizona State Fair, here’s a sneak peek! Can’t wait to share all of them with you! Here’s what I’ve been loving this week:
☼ Life Lately ☼
– I started reading the book, Extreme Transformation: Lifelong Weight Loss in 21 Days and this week I tried out a few of their recipes (which are so easy btw). The breakfast frittata veggie muffins are delicious! Here’s the recipe,
-John and I went to the Spooktacular balloon festival for the 3rd year in a row, it’s our little tradition, this was my favorite balloon.
-As you can see in the pic above, we were Danny and Sandy from Grease this year. That’s the 2nd time John is dressed as John Travolta. The first time was when we were pulp fiction.
-For date night this week we went to our favorite happy hour at Ruth’s Chris, yes they have a happy hour (at most locations) and yes it’s affordable. You HAVE to go!
☼ Just A Little Hocus Pocus ☼
-It’s National Candy Corn day, so if you need ideas on how to celebrate, here’s some ideas from Pinterest!
– Did you see Bette Midler dress up as herself from Hocus Pocus?! It’s my all time favorite halloween movie, the whole cast said they’d be down for a sequel (fingers crossed, Disney make it happen!)
-Still need a Halloween costume for the 31st? Check out my post I did this week with 8 last minute costume ideas!
☼ Favorite Finds ☼
-If you haven’t seen the this video of a dog reacting to his favorite toy coming to life, go watch it now!
– A friend told me about a new lingerie company that’s supposedly competing with Victoria’s Secret and they’re going to give VS a run for their money! Their branding and mission is just so on point.
– Target is having 20% off boots right now and I just got this pair, they go with everything!
☼ Inspiration ☼
– Can you believe it’s the first of November on Tuesday?! I saw this cute Thanksgiving dinner decor and it’s totally inspiring me to have a pink and gold themed dinner this year!
-Need a little motivation for Monday? This Instagram post has 8 habits for success and they’re totally doable.